Sunday, January 3, 2016

Wes Allen Journal for 2016

I like to watch NCIS for a number of silly reasons but one of the main reasons is because of Gibbs and his numbered rules. So maybe I a need some Wes rules. And as luck would have it I already have a rule. This is the number 1. 2016 is the year that I stop trying to educate the climate denying, gun toting,bomb Iran people I know.

There is a lady I see when I go to the store she is very attractive and smart but really it's her voice that attracts my attention. When she talks she has a beautiful southern drawl. So I'm in there today I see where she is working and I go there to check out. Suddenly I am back in high school standing in a stairs with a million kids going up and down...nervous as hell asking Julie Cobb for a date. There must be an easier way. It might be too soon for me to have a date. Just being a healthy single senior is ok for now. Really, she is like Charlie Browns pretty red head girl.

I am going to watch Downton Abby. I haven't seen but a small portion of the series and had stopped watching it before because of the class entitlement that's displayed it's just awful. But I am going to watch the whole thing cause it's great work. It's a perfectly done period piece.

It's been a nice day here in Tallahassee,Fl. I had lunch with my family at a nice Italian place, I'm going to watch Dowton Abby, and it's nice and chilly.


No comments: