Thursday, January 12, 2012

Friends, Like most students I really did not like reviewing for tests when I was a student. Most of us are out of school now and here I am urging you to review your insurance coverage’s with me Life is funny that way. Over the years, I have helped many people by simply taking the time to make sure that the money they are spending is paying for the coverage’s they need. My service for this is Free. We don’t want your insurance to fail when the test of a loss or accident happens. As was stated in the news lately the insurance companies are raising rates on Homeowners Insurance. There are some good reasons for this but there are also some good ways to stop the cost of homeowners insurance from increasing on your policy. You may be missing out on good discounts or your house value may be too high on your policy. By far, the most popular Life Insurance is Level Term. These are the policies that keep the same monthly premium for 10, 20, or 30 years. If you bought one of these policies in the past you might want to review. The reasons you bought the policy may have changed, the amount of coverage might not be sufficient or the number of years remaining on the policy might be running out. We can discuss your situation or you can hit a button on my web site that says Push For Life Insurance Quote. Through that button you can have access many life insurance companies for a quote or to submit that quote for an application. I am including the links to both my site and the Term Quote Tool for your convenience. Web Site http://www.insurewithwes.com/ ( this site works but check back on this later …we are remodeling the site) Life Insurance http://ceglife.com/wesallen.html

No comments: